Friday, November 26, 2010

I HATE SMOKING!!!!!

HATE SMOKE… and  people that don’t have respect for others and let us smell their filthy smoke).
I have seen people smoking near their babies; that just so stupid…
If you want to have health problems then it’s your own problem…. But we don’t want to smell your stinky smoke !


Now look!

Why you should STOP smoking :

Reason #1 – Smokers Stink
Reason #2 – Huge Waste of Money
Reason #3 – Smoking Destroys Your Lungs
Reason #4 – Yellow Teeth
Reason #5 – Smoking Effects Others
Reason #6 – Smoking Kills
Reason #7 – Smoking will age your skin
Reason #8 – Smoking causes bad breath
Reason #9 – Reduces the risk of disability from chronic illness
Reason #10 – You will be a good role model for your children

I absolutly will not date a guy who smokes. I think smoking is gross and I can not stand it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment